The enemy has minus 100 occupiers, 3 tanks and a plane per day. Statistics from the General Staff of the Armed Forces
The situation regarding the Russian invasion
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 25.05 were approximately:
- personnel - about 29,450 (+100) people were liquidated,
- tanks - 1 305 (+3) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 3 213 (+19) units,
- artillery systems - 606 (+0) units,
- MLRS - 201 (+0) units,
- air defense means - 93 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 206 (+1) units,
- helicopters - 170 (+0) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 491 (+11),
- cruise missiles - 112 (+0),
- ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 2 217 (+5) units,
- special equipment - 44 (+1).
The greatest losses of the enemy (last day) were observed in the Lyman direction.
Data are being updated.
Beat the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
The kamikaze drone of the Ukrainian special forces was struck by the tank crew of the occupiers
The Ukrainian military began using M320 grenade launchers
New data on the losses of Russians in the war with Ukraine: more than 29 thousand people, 1,300 tanks
Destroyed DT-30 "Knight" was shown in Vilkhivka
30 OMBR effectively destroyed a Russian truck with ammunition (VIDEO)
From the first shot: NATO howitzer gunners hit the command post of the Russian unit
The occupying army was reduced by 29,200 soldiers - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Ukrainian paratroopers destroy a unit of the 76th Airborne Assault Division
Ukrainian artillerymen told how they use space reconnaissance to destroy the occupiers
Ukrainian fighters eliminated the Russians and captured the BMP-1
Fighting drone of Air Intelligence defeated the BMP of the occupiers (VIDEO)
In the occupied Energodar, partisans blew up the mayor-collaborator together with the guards (photo)