640 occupiers at once: the General Staff of the Armed Forces updated the statistics of enemy losses
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 08.09 are estimated to be:
- personnel - about 51,250 (+640) people were eliminated,
- tanks ‒ 2112 (+15) units,
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 4,557 (+37) units,
- artillery systems – 1226 (+32) units,
- RSZV – 305 (+5) units,
- air defense equipment ‒ 159 (+3) units,
- aircraft – 239 (+2) units,
- helicopters – 210 (+2) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level - 884 (+4),
- cruise missiles ‒ 214 (+0),
- ships/boats ‒ 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks - 3344 (+24) units,
- special equipment ‒ 110 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Donetsk direction.
The data is being verified.
Beat the occupier! Together we will win! Our strength is in the truth!
Ukrainian military shot down a Russian Su-25 attack aircraft in the Kharkiv region
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier