Defense forces eliminated almost 700 occupants, destroyed 4 tanks and 7 armored personnel carriers
Situation regarding the Russian invasion. The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.22 to 15.02.23 are approximately as follows:
- personnel - about 139770 (+690) people were killed,
- tanks - 3290 (+4) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 6507 (+7) units,
- artillery systems - 2303 (+4) units,
- MLRS - 466 (+0) units,
- air defense systems - 236 (+2) units
- aircraft - 298 (+0) units
- helicopters - 286 (+0) units,
- UAVs of operational and tactical level - 2011 (+0),
- cruise missiles - 857 (+0),
- ships/boats - 18 (+0) units,
- motor vehicles and tankers - 5161 (+6) units
- special equipment - 219 (+1).
The data is being updated.
Beat the occupier! We will win together! Our strength is in the truth!
Switchblade 300 drones and similar ones raining down on the heads of the Russian occupiers and their military equipment have become a routine part of the war.
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier