In a day, the enemy lost 200 occupiers, 12 tanks and a helicopter
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 15.08 are estimated to be:
- personnel - about 43,750 (+200) people were eliminated,
- tanks ‒ 1,876 (+12) units,
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 4,141 (+15) units,
- artillery systems - 985 (+5) units,
- RSZV ‒ 261 (+0) units,
- air defense equipment ‒ 136 (+0) units,
- aircraft – 233 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 195 (+1) units,
- UAV of operational-tactical level ‒787 (+3),
- cruise missiles ‒ 187 (+0),
- ships/boats ‒ 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks ‒ 3,044 (+5) units,
- special equipment ‒ 92 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Donetsk direction.
The data is being verified.
Beat the occupier! Together we will win! Our strength is in the truth!
On August 15, in Donetsk region, around 8:00 a.m., another Ka-52 helicopter of the Russian occupation forces was destroyed by a unit of anti-aircraft missile forces of the Air Force.
This is already the third Ka-52 of the invaders, "landed" by the Defense Forces of Ukraine in two days!
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier