Losses of the Russian Federation approach 22 thousand soldiers, for days one hundred occupiers were lost - the General Staff
The total loss of Russian troops in Ukraine since the beginning of the full-scale war is approaching 22 thousand soldiers, last night the Armed Forces killed hundreds of occupiers.
The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 26.04 were approximately:
- personnel - about 22,200 people were liquidated (+200 from the previous day),
- tanks - 918 units (+34),
- armored combat vehicles - 2308 units (+50),
- artillery systems - 416 units (+5),
- MLRS - 149 units (+0),
- air defense means - 69 units,
- aircraft - 184 units (+3),
- helicopters - 154 units,
- automotive equipment - 1643 units (+77),
- ships / boats - 8 units,
- fuel tanks - 76,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 201 (+10).
- special equipment - 31 (+3).
- OTRK / TRK launchers - 4.
Literally: "The greatest losses of the enemy of the past day were observed in the Severodonetsk direction (30 separate motorized infantry brigade of the 2nd All-Army of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation)."