SBU identified 6 Russian generals who gave orders to capture Ukrainian cities in Kharkiv region
The Security Service of Ukraine, in cooperation with the National Police and the Prosecutor General's Office, continues to expose war criminals of the aggressor country. As a result of investigative actions, the identities of six representatives of the higher command of the Western Military District of the Russian Federation, who participated in the planning, preparation and conduct of military operations against the Defense Forces on the Eastern Front, were established.
At the beginning of the full-scale invasion, they gave orders to the Russian troops to "break through" the state border of Ukraine and storm the settlements of the Kharkiv region.
In addition, high-ranking officials of the aggressor country contributed to the creation of occupation administrations of the Russian Federation during the temporary seizure of part of the region.
The SBU investigators, in cooperation with the operatives of the National Police, collected indisputable evidence of the guilt of Russian commanders in particularly serious crimes against the state security of Ukraine.
On the basis of the received evidence base, a suspicion was reported under part 3 of Art. 110 (encroachment on the territorial integrity and inviolability of Ukraine) and Part 2 of Art. 437 (planning, preparation, initiation and waging of an aggressive war) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine:
- to the deputy commander of the Western Military District of the Russian Federation Major General Trubienko T.M.;
- Commander of the 20th Combined Arms Army of the Western Military District of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant General A.S. Ivanaev;
- Chief of Staff of the 20th Combined Arms Army of the Western Military District of the Russian Federation, Major General A.Yu. Pyataev;
- the commander of the 1st Tank Army of the Western Military District, Major General M.A. Tereshchenko;
- to Major General O.V. Avdeev, commander of the 3rd Motorized Rifle Vistula Red Banner, Suvorov and Kutuzov Orders of the 20th Combined Arms Army of the Western Military District of the Russian Federation;
- to the commander of the 144th Guards Motorized Rifles of the Yelninsk Red Banner Order of the Suvorov Division of the 20th Combined Arms Army of the Western Military District, Major General V.V. Sleptsov.
The Security Service carries out further comprehensive measures to bring the occupiers to justice for crimes against Ukraine.
The members of the command staff of the invaders were exposed by the employees of the Main Investigative Department of the SBU together with the National Police under the procedural guidance of the Prosecutor General's Office.
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier