The Armed Forces have already destroyed more than 33,000 Russians and more than 1,450 tanks
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 17.06 were approximately:
- personnel - about 33,150 (+200) people were liquidated,
- tanks - 1,456 (+7) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 3,563 (+18) units,
- artillery systems - 734 (+5) units,
- MLRS - 233 (+3) units,
- air defense means - 97 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 215 (+2) units,
- helicopters - 180 (+1) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 593 (+2),
- cruise missiles - 129 (+0),
- ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 2 496 (+2) units,
- special equipment - 55 (+0).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Bakhmut direction.
Data are being updated.
Beat the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
Aerorozvidka always for collaboration! Only it allows to achieve synergy and defeat the enemy.
This video shows the highlights of the successful operations of the R18 bomber from February 24, 2022, to the present day, which involved units of various security and defense forces – the Security Service of Ukraine, the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Ministry, National Guard, Special Operations Forces, and many others.
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier