The losses of the aggressor in Ukraine increased by 400 soldiers per day - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 19.08 approximately amounted to:
- personnel - about 44,700 (+400) people were eliminated,
- tanks ‒ 1,899 (+10) units,
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 4,195 (+16) units,
- artillery systems – 1016 (+6) units,
- RSZV ‒ 266 (+1) units,
- air defense equipment ‒ 141 (+5) units,
- aircraft – 234 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 197 (+0) units,
- UAVs of operational-tactical level ‒ 795 (+2),
- cruise missiles ‒ 190 (+0),
- ships / boats ‒ 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks ‒ 3,130 (+69) units,
- special equipment ‒ 94 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Donetsk direction.
The data is being verified.
Beat the occupier! Together we will win! Our strength is in the truth!
Russian Su-30SM. Board number RF 81771.Estimated cost $50 million.
This aircraft was one of the newest fighters that took part in the attacks on Kharkov and the Kharkov region. Released by the Irkutsk aircraft plant in 2018. Transferred to the 14th Guards Aviation Regiment, located in the city of Kursk, near the Ukrainian border. The deputy commander of the regiment, Lieutenant Colonel Sergei Kosik, was shot down in March and is being held captive on the territory of Ukraine.