Ukrainian Armed Forces eliminated a record number of Russian military during the day
Since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine, Russia has lost 128,420 troops On January 31, the Ukrainian Armed Forces killed a record number of Russian soldiers, with Russian losses amounting to 920 people.
This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The total combat losses of the enemy since February 24, 2022 amount to 128 thousand 420 people. Also, on January 31, 8 enemy tanks and 10 artillery systems were destroyed.
As noted, the total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.22 to 1.02.23 are approximately
- personnel - about 128,420 (+920) people were killed,
- tanks - 3209 (+8) units
- armored combat vehicles - 3209 (+8) units,
- artillery systems - 22207 (+10) units,
- MLRS - 458 (+4) units,
- air defense systems - 221 (+0) units
- aircraft - 293 (+0) units
- helicopters - 284 (+0) units,
- UAVs of operational and tactical level - 1951 (+4),
- cruise missiles - 796 (+0),
- ships/boats - 18 (+0) units
- vehicles and tankers - 5061 (+13) units
- special equipment - 200 (+1).
As a reminder, the Ukrainian military continues to destroy the Russian occupiers. On January 31, our defenders repelled 8 enemy attacks at the Bakhmut and Lyman directions in the Donetsk region.
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier