The General Staff of the Armed Forces reported the destruction of the 1,700th Russian tank
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 20.07 approximately amounted to:
- personnel - about 38,750 (+200) people,
- tanks ‒ 1,700 (+9) units,
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 3,905 (+13) units,
- artillery systems – 856 (+5) units,
- RSZV – 250 (+2) units,
- air defense equipment – 113 (+0) units,
- aircraft – 221 (+1) units,
- helicopters – 188 (+0) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level - 703 (+10),
- cruise missiles – 167 (+0),
- ships/boats – 15 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks – 2,775 (+8) units,
- special equipment - 70 (+0).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the direction of Bakhmut.
The data is being verified.
Beat the occupier! Together we will win! Our strength is in the truth!
Gunners of the DSHV and Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed two units of 152-mm self-propelled howitzers 2C19 "Msta-S"
In Russia, a junkie son killed his mother, threw her body off the balcony and killed himself by cutting off his penis
Spanish media: Putin's ex-wife sells apartments in Spain
Original sabotage: employees of a Russian defense company "spoiled" Pantsyr air defense system for a blogger's money (PHOTOS)
Analogies of wars: Soviet-Afghan vs. Russian-Ukrainian
Ukrainian Armed Forces destroy enemy electronic warfare system "Palantyn" (video)
How are Russian athletes in uniform going to infiltrate the Olympics? An investigation by Glavkom
Ukrainian paratroopers show how they destroyed a Russian Terminator armored personnel carrier