Since the start of the full-scale war against Ukraine (February 24) and as of the morning of May 4, Russia has lost about 24,500 troops. 300 of them - for the last day, May 3
This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces.
Estimated losses of the occupiers:
- tanks - 1077 ( +15 );
- armored combat vehicles - 2610 (+43);
- artillery systems - 491 (+16);
- rocket-propelled grenade launchers - 163 (+1);
- air defense equipment - 81 (+1);
- aircraft - 194;
- helicopters - 155;
- motor vehicles and tank trucks - 1867 (+24);
- ships / boats - 10 (+2);
- drones of operational and tactical level - 303 (+12);
- special equipment - 38;
- cruise missiles - 87 (+3).
These data are still being clarified: due to active hostilities, the calculation is complicated. Last night, the enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Izium direction.
On April 16, President Volodymyr Zelensky said that two and a half to three thousand Ukrainian servicemen had died since the start of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, while Russia had lost 19,000 to 20,000 soldiers at the time.
Read also: Armed forces of Ukraine destroyed two boats Russia - video
The author of the words about the Russian ship after captivity: They did not know who said it. I would not return home