The losses of the aggressor per day increased by 380 soldiers, more than 94 thousand occupiers were destroyed since the beginning of the invasion, - the General Staff of the Armed Forces
Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the Russian army has lost 94,140 people. 2,942 tanks, 5,920 armored combat vehicles, 1,928 artillery systems and 1,613 UAVs remained on our land .
According to the General Staff, the total combat losses of the enemy from February 24 to December 11 approximately amounted to:
- personnel - about (+380) people were liquidated,
- tanks ‒ 2942 (+2) units,
- armored combat vehicles ‒ 5920(+3) units,
- artillery systems - 1,928 (+1) units,
- RSZV – 397 (+0) units,
- air defense means ‒ 211 (+0) units,
- aircraft – 281 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 264 (+0) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level - 1613 (+10),
- cruise missiles ‒ 592 (+0),
- ships/boats ‒ 16 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tank trucks – 4,540 (+5) units,
- special equipment ‒ 167 (+0).
As noted in the General Staff, the data is being clarified.
We will remind you that over the past day, our soldiers repelled the attacks of the Russian invaders in the areas of Novoselivske, Andriyivka, Chervonpopivka, Zhitlivka, Serebryanske, and Bilogorivka in the Luhansk region and Verkhnyokamianske, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Pidhorodne, and Bakhmut in the Donetsk region. Units of the Defense Forces hit 3 control points and 3 areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment of the occupiers.