The total combat losses Russian army in Ukraine from 24.02 to 01.05 - plus 18 tanks and 300 persons
The Russians have already lost about 23500 troops in the war. In addition, the Russian army has lost 18 more tanks and three air defense equipment in the last 24 hours.
Over the past day, the Russians have lost another 300 troops, a total of 23,500 people. This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
In addition, the losses of the enemy in the period from February 24 to May 1 are:
- personnel - about 23,500 (+300),
- tanks - 1026 (+18) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 2471 (+26) units,
- artillery systems - 451 (+15) units,
- RSFS - 151 (+0) from,
- air defense means - 80 (+3) units,
- aircraft - 192 (+2) units,
- helicopters - 155 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 1796 (+20) units,
- ships / boats - 8 (+0) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 245 (+13).
- Special equipment - 32 (+0).
- Cruise missiles - 84.
We will remind that in the South Bug direction the enemy conducts military operations for the purpose of an exit to administrative borders of the Kherson area and creation of favorable conditions for attack on the cities of Nikolaev and Kryvyi Rih.
Read also: In Mariupol, soldiers of the Azov Regiment have killed 1,157 enemies since the beginning of the war
The total combat losses Russian army in Ukraine from 24.02 to 30.04 - plus 22 tanks per day