The Ukrainian military destroyed a command post of Russians: three officers were lost, there are seriously wounded - ZSU
Artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed the command post of the brigade of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Three officers were killed and 14 were seriously injured.
This was reported by the Department of Strategic Communications of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
According to preliminary information, the Ukrainian military managed to destroy the command post of the 810th separate brigade of marines of the Black Sea Fleet. As a result of the strike, there were 3 dead and 14 wounded officers of the brigade command staff, including:
- Acting Commander of the 810th Separate Marine Brigade, Colonel Yan Sukhanov - seriously wounded;
- Acting Commander of the 382nd Separate Marine Battalion, Major Leonid Smirnov, was seriously wounded;
- Captain Andriy Bushmin, Chief of Communications of the 810th Separate Marine Brigade, was seriously wounded;
- Lieutenant Colonel Oleksiy Teremkov, commander of the 542nd Assault Battalion, was seriously wounded;
- Commander of the howitzer self-propelled artillery battery 546 OGSADn Captain Victor Ershov - seriously wounded (severed arm).
It will be recalled that since the beginning of the full-scale invasion and as of the morning of May 18, Russia has lost approximately 28,300 of its soldiers in the war against Ukraine, 400 of them in the last 24 hours.