The losses of the occupying army amount to about 31,050 people - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 04.06 were approximately:
- personnel - about 31,050 (+100) people were liquidated,
- tanks - 1 376 (+9) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 3 379 (+13) units,
- artillery systems - 680 (+5) units,
- MLRS - 207 (+0) units,
- air defense means - 95 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 210 (+0) units,
- helicopters - 175 (+0) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 540 (+5),
- cruise missiles - 122 (+1),
- ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 2 337 (+8) units,
- special equipment - 52 (+1).
The enemy suffered the greatest losses in the Zaporozhye direction.
Data are being updated.
Beat the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
Bayraktar destroys enemy T-72 tank in Donbass (VIDEO)
In the Kharkiv region, Ukrainian defenders destroyed a modern communication station of the occupiers
Strike aircraft of the Armed Forces destroyed more than 20 armored vehicles and enemy positions
Two Reuters reporters were injured near Severodonetsk
In the Donetsk and Luhansk directions, Ukrainian defenders repulsed 9 enemy attacks in one day
Soldiers of the Kulchytskyi Battalion jeweled an enemy truck (VIDEO)
Ukrainian Marines destroyed the occupiers' tank. Video
The bodyguard heroically blew up an enemy tank, throwing a grenade into the hatch (VIDEO)
Azovstal defender pseudo-Orest awarded Grand Press Photo for photos from Mariupol
"If we have already come here, we are like kings of the world": the pilot who broke through to "Azovstal" delivered cargoes over 100 km deep into Russian positions (video)
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports the loss of the enemy as of June 3