Russian losses in Ukraine: 17 300 Personnel, 605 Tanks and 131 Aircraft. The 35h Day of the War
About 17,300 military and more than 130 aircraft: the General Staff named Russian losses
During the war between Russia and Ukraine, Russian troops lost about 17,300 troops. Ukrainian forces managed to shoot down over 130 aircraft and destroy over 600 tanks.
Total enemy combat losses:
- personnel - about 17300 people
- tanks - 605 units
- armored combat vehicles - 1723 units
- artillery systems - 305 units
- MLRS - 96 units
- air defense systems - 54 units
- aircraft - 131 units
- helicopters - 131 units
- automotive equipment - 1184 units
- ships/boats - 7 units
- tanks with fuel and lubricants - 75 units
- UAV operational-tactical level - 81 units
- special equipment - 21 units
- launchers - 4 units
"The data is being specified. The calculation is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities," the General Staff added.
Russian invaders have lost 17 thousand people since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Through the battles of the city of Kiev, I will renew two high-voltage lines to revive a part of the houses on the right birch of the capital
Organizations on the ground and globally are actively supporting people within Ukraine and refugees seeking safety elsewhere with medical and humanitarian aid.
These are the main fundraising accounts to support Ukraine:
- Assistance to Ukrainians Affected by Russia’s Aggression:
- Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces:
- Save Life Fund and their subsidiary Come Back Alive:
Ukraine needs your help
Stand with Ukraine and donate crypto. The funds will be used for the support of humanitarian and the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Send BTC to this address:
Send ETH Ethereum (ERC20) to this address:
Send USDT (ERC-20) to this address:
Send USDT (TRC-20) to this address: