The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 31.05 were approximately:
- personnel - about 30,500 (+150) persons were liquidated,
- armored combat vehicles - 3 302 (+20) units,
- artillery systems - 649 (+6) units,
- air defense means - 93 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 208 (+1) units,
- helicopters - 174 (+0) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 515 (+8),
- cruise missiles - 120 (+2),
- ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 2 275 (+11) units,
- special equipment - 48 (+0).
Russian enemy suffered the greatest losses (of the past day) at the Kryvyi Rih and Zaporizhzhya directions.
Data are being updated.
Beat the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
For the first time, Ukraine took part in a meeting of the Steering Committee of the NATO Cyber Center
In the south of the Armed Forces of Ukraine lined up armored vehicles of the occupiers from ATGM (VIDEO)
The French journalist became the eighth media man to die in the line of duty
Anti-aircraft missile forces of Ukraine destroyed two missiles of the occupiers
EU approves oil embargo for Russia and disconnection of Sberbank from SWIFT
SBU completes investigation into first rape case during war
In service with the Armed Forces of Ukraine, they noticed an unusual kamikaze drone with a vertical take-off system. It could be a rare PHOLOS UAV
Turkish ANKA drones have learned to detect sea mines
The Armed Forces as a result of counterattack released Nikolaevka in the Kherson region - the General Staff
In Melitopol there was an explosion in the area of residence of the pseudo-governor of Zaporozhye, blew up his niece (photo)
Biden said he would not provide Ukraine with missiles that could reach Russia
Oleksiy Reznikov: Ukraine will receive heavy weapons from Slovakia