The russian occupiers lost more than 30,000 soldiers, the most in a day - in the Zaporozhye direction
The situation regarding the Russian invasion The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 30.05 were approximately:
- personnel - about 30,350 (+200) persons were liquidated,
- tanks - 1349 (+11) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 3 282 (+12) units,
- artillery systems - 643 (+12) units,
- MLRS - 205 (+2) units,
- air defense means - 93 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 207 (+0) units,
- helicopters - 174 (+0) units,
- UAV operational and tactical level - 507 (+3),
- cruise missiles - 116 (+2),
- ships / boats - 13 (+0) units,
- of motor vehicles and tank trucks - 2 258 (+18) units,
- special equipment - 48 (+0).
The greatest losses of the enemy (last day) were observed in the Zaporozhye direction.
Data are being updated.
Beat the occupier! Let's win together! Our strength is in the truth!
Reznikov called on the world to officially recognize Russia as a terrorist state
The pink Kalush Orchestra and the Eurovision statuette were sold at an online charity auction
Kadyrovites "presented" ukrainian soldiers BMP-3
The United States has prepared a new batch of M777 howitzers for Ukraine
Gunners of the 28th Brigade "chase" enemy vehicles on landings of Kherson and Mykolayiv regions
The Russian army lost more than 30,150 soldiers and 1338 tanks
Princely Dragons" bombed enemy vehicles from "Stugny-P" (VIDEO)
Ukrainian paratroopers destroyed another Russian Ka-52 Alligator helicopter
Maxar Technologies has published new satellite images from the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, where the fighting continues
During the day, the enemy's Russian army lost 250 soldiers and 17 units of equipment
Ukraine has already received ACS M109 - Reznikov
In Lithuania, € 3.2 million was raised for Bayraktar for the Armed Forces. Former President Grybauskaite also dropped out